how to donate
Investing in THEIR Future: Make Your Contribution Today
Contact any member of the Education Foundation’s Board of Directors with any questions.
Please discuss the various tax advantages with your attorney or financial advisor.
HOW YOU CAN HELP STUDENTS
• Make a contribution of any amount
• Donate to honor or remember someone*
• Contribute a scholarship to honor a family/business/organization or support a field of study*
• Donate stocks, bonds, or other valuables
• Provide a bequest in your will
• Endow a scholarship in perpetuity to honor or memorialize a person, business, or organization ($25,000 minimum)
* Annual gifts or scholarships of $500 or more can be named gifts.
Awards Dinner June 7, 2023
Join us for our annual fundraising dinner at Skidmore College on June 7 from 5:30-7:30!
We’ll award $85,000 to local students and honor Double H Ranch for their community involvement.
All proceeds will fund future scholarships.
Click DONATE ONLINE above to secure your seats or make a donation!