how to donate
Investing in THEIR Future: Make Your Contribution Today
Contact any member of the Education Foundation’s Board of Directors with any questions.
Please discuss the various tax advantages with your attorney or financial advisor.
HOW YOU CAN HELP STUDENTS
• Make a contribution of any amount
• Donate to honor or remember someone*
• Contribute a scholarship to honor a family/business/organization or support a field of study*
• Donate stocks, bonds, or other valuables
• Provide a bequest in your will
• Endow a scholarship in perpetuity to honor or memorialize a person, business, or organization ($25,000 minimum)
* Annual gifts or scholarships of $500 or more can be named gifts.
Our Annual Fundraising Dinner –
June 7TH, 2022, 5:30 – 7:30 p.m. at Longfellow’s Restaurant
• Single Attending – $100 per person
• Couple Attending – $150 for two attendees
• Graduate – $300 for two attendees with name listed and Major Sponsor noted in program, as well as acknowledged in students’ scholarship award
• Corporate High Honor Roll – $450 for 4 attendees with name listed in program and Major Sponsor noted in program